The Hallowed Ones

The Hallowed Ones - Laura Bickle
When I first started reading this book I was struck by a moronicgenius idea. Remembering all the sheer terror fun I had as a teenager staying up late and watching scary movies I decided to try to bring back that youthful stupidity excitement and prove to myself how dumb tough I still am. You see, I decided to only read this book at night.

Gah. I was totally right, I’m such a weakling bad ass. This was definitely NOT me after the very first night of attempting myfucking retarded plan.

The next morning after getting NO sleep sleeping like a baby I realized that since I already proved how many nightmares I can give myself tough I still am I might as well abandon out of feardismiss such a silly and obviously childish, not to mention unnecessary, scheme.

I then proceeded to read this book in our very well lit library with the sun streaming through the windows because I’m chickenshit the lighting was just so good for reading.

It still scared the bejesus out of me

To those who think this book was scary I say, pshhhhh, not if you’re a total badass like me